OT_Combat Exhaustion Question--DRM 24PM?

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just played 24AM CG of Operation Turnscrew this Saturday and what a great day for the German Army it was. (1)-8-8 Snipers bagged the 10-2 and 9-2 leaders and wounded 3 more. Minimal gains for the British. Germans collected 10 LVP and came 3 CVP away from collecting an extra point for inflicting CVP. Game ended Turn 5 and I was happy with that. Another turn and I would have lost much more terrain. We are making or CG related DRs in the open and the Brits rolled snake eyes on their replenishment roll. The Brits are really going to hammer me on 24PM--better set up areas and at least one Coy for on map placement for sure. The Germans remain very, very thin.

Question @Tom Morin -- Are the British considered to have drawn the Attack Chit for the Initial Scenario? The SSRs don't say and this make a big difference for Combat Exhaustion DRM for 24PM scenario.

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes.

5.5221 ATTACK CHIT LIMITS: The British are limited to five
Attack Chits and the Germans are limited to one Attack Chit. For purposes
of the Initial CG Scenario, the British are considered to have
selected an Attack chit and the Germans have selected an Idle chit.

Tom

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks @Tom Morin

Another question. How much does it cost to turn the Cathedral into a SP? 20FPP or 30FPP? Or I'm I just totally wrong and it only costs 10FPP after all GL locations are fortified?

upload_2017-6-12_13-0-51.png

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
20 FPP to fortify the two ground level locations, and 30 FPP to turn into a Fanatic Strongpoint. The rubbled hex P16 receives the Fanatic benefit.

Tom