Oswald in the doorway

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

From a photo looking back at the motorcade as JFK was shot. He also wears the same clothes Oswald had on, exact same.
Just kinda weird wrinkle
Why would Trump refuse to release more files for ‘national security’ ? Biden won’t release them either.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
View attachment 18606

From a photo looking back at the motorcade as JFK was shot. He also wears the same clothes Oswald had on, exact same.
Just kinda weird wrinkle
Why would Trump refuse to release more files for ‘national security’ ? Biden won’t release them either.
I went through my JFK assassination phase bitd. For a considerable time I had Mannlicher Carcano as an earworm. 🤔

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I went through my JFK assassination phase bitd. For a considerable time I had Mannlicher Carcano as an earworm. 🤔
When Trump refused to release old files and Biden to, it rekindled my interest. This photo is a weird one, same face, same v-neck t-shirt (from nervous tug he used to do), same weird dark shirt that he was arrested in, in a doorway right near where he said he was, as JFK is shot.
There is another photo of (maybe?) Oswald near the doorway but it’s a back side (7 o’clockish) of head look, which matches Oswald and his stupid shirt and his metal bracelet thing on his left wrist.

Last edited:

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
full photo 1861418614

the guy with the arrow is George Bush (honestly, kinda looks like him) they say, what the heck do I know I’m just concentrating on Oswald or else it gets way too crazy,
The Secret Service look to the sound, see the side of Connally’s head ( 8 o-clock view) and notice Kennedy’s left arm through the windsheld as he reactively lifts it, why is the driver’s left hand visible ?

Last edited:

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After close inspection I believe the Zubruder film has been altered by removing a few frames to hide the fact the limo stopped in the street. Observe the frames immediately after the horrible head shot, they apparently ‘skip’ ahead slightly, a micro second but it can be seen. Watch the driver do the fastest head turn you ever saw. In the blink of an eye he turns his head ~95 degrees, unnatural.

Last edited:

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe that was identified as Mr Lovelady.
Yes it was, but Lovelady went to the FBI with a different shirt he said he wore. A light short sleeved shirt with vertical strips. BTW, why was Lovelady at the police house when they brought Oswald in ?
Lovelady’s shirt 18615

Last edited:

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Oliver Stone recently released a documentary as a follow-up to his JFK movie, if you are interested in the topic.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

My 2 cents....
You Guys have your JFK
Brits have their Diana
We have our Harold Holt - If you ever go to that beach (which I have walked past many times) you will understand there is no where to swim so why would he do such a thing - for your interest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Harold_Holt#:~:text=On 17 December 1967, Harold,his body was never recovered.
Basically when the chap called Whitlam came to power in the Labour (ddemocrats) - money was given away hand over fist from his policies to this very day!

Cheers

Rob
👽

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Kennedy looked like Tibbit. The Tibbit matter is a rabbit hole in itself. One theory has Tibbit buried at Arlington. Four seriously conflicting witnesses, four shell casings on the ground? From a revolver? Two kinds of shell casings. Friends with Ruby, maybe Oswald. It’s a mess.

Last edited:

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
On the broad topic, the intrepid reader you are may want to go into James Ellroy's trilogy called Underworld USA: American Tabloid / The Cold Six Thousand / Blood's a Rover.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
View attachment 18606

Just kinda weird wrinkle
This has been debunked. It's a co-worker named Lovelady.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I went through my JFK assassination phase bitd.
I did in university as well. Then I read Posner's Case Closed. Then I actually went to Dealey Plaza. Then came Bugliosi's book on the assassination which I keep under my coffee table.

I challenge anyone to go and stand where the picket fence was (there is a newer fence there today) and ask themselves honestly if they think they can fire a high powered rifle right there and not be seen or captured on film by any of the dozens of people in the plaza. It's ludicrous.

The conspiracy books are certainly more fun, and I read my share. Groden, Livingstone, Crenshaw, Garrison. My favourite was the dork (Lifton?) who read the FBI report where the agent mentioned "surgery to the head" and then claimed there was a body double involved during the autopsy. Second fav probably the one that claimed a secret service agent in a follow up car had a negligent discharge with his AR-15.

Favourite anti-conspiracy book was by Patricia Lambert who shredded Garrison and showed him for the morally bankrupt attention whore he actually was.

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
notice Kennedy’s left arm through the windsheld as he reactively lifts it, why is the driver’s left hand visible ?
If you mean the hand on his arm, his wife was well-photographed both wearing gloves, and grabbing her husband's arms as he assumed the Thorburn position.

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
full photo View attachment 18614View attachment 18614

the guy with the arrow is George Bush (honestly, kinda looks like him) they say, what the heck do I know I’m just concentrating on Oswald or else it gets way too crazy,
The Secret Service look to the sound, see the side of Connally’s head ( 8 o-clock view) and notice Kennedy’s left arm through the windsheld as he reactively lifts it, why is the driver’s left hand visible ?
Bush was arrested/detained and then showed up in Hoover’s office. Hoover wrote a memo about the meeting and it was recently in the news. If the ever release Oswald’s Social Security records it will likely show that he worked for the FBI. Too much to list that makes it fairly clear that Oswald was not the shooter. Next time we are both in STL, we can compare notes.