OS-17 US starting OOB?

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Feeling clueless as to what the US Initial OOB is for OS-17? Is it the forces from OS-11 enter Turn 1 and OS-12 Turn 3? Thanks, Jeff

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are two cards for the scenario. On one card is the German OOB and the other the US OOB - the backs of these cards are the same.

The US OOB has two groups entering on T2 and one on T3, then there are reinforcements that are purchased that enter on turns 9, 12, 15, and 20.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BTW I got to playtest this scenario - 2 X - one as each side. It is a fun scenario although the German must know how to run a good fallback defense.

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
There are two cards for the scenario. On one card is the German OOB and the other the US OOB - the backs of these cards are the same.

The US OOB has two groups entering on T2 and one on T3, then there are reinforcements that are purchased that enter on turns 9, 12, 15, and 20.
Thank you sir. I just opened my OS and I’m apparently missing the US card. I’ll ask my buddy to scan and send it. Thanks for the mini review, it looks interesting. R/Jeff

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you sir. I just opened my OS and I’m apparently missing the US card. I’ll ask my buddy to scan and send it. Thanks for the mini review, it looks interesting. R/Jeff
Hey Jeff, contact me at ctasl at aol dot com and I'll get you a good pdf copy of the card.