Origonal Nintendo Entertainment System

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What was your favorite game from the NES? Mine was the Super Mario Series as well as Hogan's Alley and Duck Hunt. Also liked Silent Service. Silent Service ironically helped jump start my interest into World War II

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Would you believe... a sports game?

Many a lunch hour was spent in the barracks room of someone who had Blades of Steel going. It was all about throwing down the gloves and commencing to whoop azz!

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It was Legend Of Zelda. I liked that one to but it was long and one hard bugger to play. I never did get past killing the 8 headed plant looking thingy.

Minotaur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Super Marios...

Back then, it was the Super Mario 1, 2 & 3... The first is the only one I never finished...
The second was my favorite. Stomping on their head and grabbing them after. Choosing between 4 main caracters: Little Mushroom guy was stong but can't jump high, Princess can float on the air but take forever to grab something and Mario & Luigi were in the middle.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Favorite...jeez... so many... 1943, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Zelda, Mario Bros, Contra, Castlevania, Spy Hunter, Double Dribble, Conflict... and that's off the top of my head. I never did like the gun games myself; too inaccurate.

moondog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What was my favorite? Hmmmm

I actually had a few. I really got into Mega-Man. However, I was hooked on the KOEI Wargame type games. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Ghengis Khan, L' Emperor, Nobunaga's Ambition, Bandit Kings of Ancient China, and Liberty or Death. I liked other games as well...but these were my favorites.

dog

dannybou

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Donky Kong for me! It was NES wasn't it? My memory isn't what it used to be!

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to me ex and her love of sitting on her posterior playing video games...and my buying them for $5 apiece to ensure I could go out with my friends on Friday night,I have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 130 NES games. Still looking for a couple tho'.

North and south
Contra
Rush N attack
spy hunter
metal gear

to name a few.

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I still have friends and as a matter of fact my best man and I still have epic battles of Tecmo Super Bowl. There is nothing as satisfying as throwing about a 100 yard bomb as the clock expires to win the game.

PvtManaCoB3MD

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guerilla War was my fav....you had unlimited continues....for me at the time....that was great, lol....that was the first console game I ever beat....lol

I also loved Blades of Steel....although I always got beat by my brother....

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I never had the NES but I had the SNES. That system was awesome. I liked Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Mario World, and Donkey Kong. Those games are the classics.