Original 12 on a Residual FP Attack

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Just strolled into a 1FP residual attack in open ground, with a HS and a FT. The resid attack should be 1 -3 (FFNAM, FFMO, FT vulnerability) and opponent rolled boxcars.

Does that do anything other than miss horribly?

Cheers,

Mark

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
You giggle a little.
Actually, I laughed a bit and breathed a sigh of relief.

Thanks guys, for some reason, I had it rattling around in my head that the original 12 would cancel it, but didn't see anything in A8.2

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Or suffering from Extreme Winter, or Ammunition Shortage (I think that should cover it - I don't think there are any MGs with a natural X#).

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hmm, you're right of course - I tried to be too smart for my own good. (Except maybe in Kampfgruppe Scherer scenarios and/or CGs, which allows the Germans to lay a limited number of Fire Lanes despite various levels of Ammo Shortage - and even some form of Extreme Winter, IIRC)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hmm, you're right of course - I tried to be too smart for my own good. (Except maybe in Kampfgruppe Scherer scenarios and/or CGs, which allows the Germans to lay a limited number of Fire Lanes despite various levels of Ammo Shortage - and even some form of Extreme Winter, IIRC)
:D You win!

von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanks, but it still feels like cheating - anytime something is impossible in ASL, it just takes a scenario SSR to make it possible...