Orders for multiple leaders in a hex

Simon62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi,

I have the following situation:

A hex contains a 2 Enemy German broken MMC one with a MMG it also contains a 7-0 and an 8-1 leader both unbroken.

Looking at S6.317 and subsequent sections it appears that a leader should remain in hex with broken units to rally them , or move closer to broken units if they are within 5 or move towards a unit with a HW or other SW to aid in fire but only if the leader has a negative modifier.

I take it that both leaders don't have to stay with the broken units only one of them and the other will move - which one stays and which one moves? My understanding is that the 7-0 will stay to provide rally support and the 8-1 will move to another stack as it has a negative modifier to help fire as this move is only allowed if the leader has a negative modifier (A6.3174)

Am I correct in this or should the best leader stay to help the broken units and the other one move - I can't find any priority list for leaders to determine which one stays with broken units in it's location or is the order of the rules effectively the priority in which case both leaders would stay in hex to help rally the broken units?

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since the rules don't talk about how to handle multiple units in the same Location with the same position on the S6.1 Priority List, I think you can choose which order to resolve the 8-1 and 7-0s actions. You could choose to resolve the 7-0's action first, then the 8-1 could move per S6.3174 to direct fire.