Orchard-Brush terrain

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
The Terrain type would be fun but do not put it on a board....
Create different overlay images so that it can be used in a far wider range of potential scenarios.

SSR the terrain feature...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
perhaps it's quicker to go to the "father" subchapter than search the index that, for me, it's very clumsy.
Some rules interactions make hard to define the "father" chapter.
Smoke, for an example, has rules all over the rulebook.
Note, too, that some essential definitions are in the Index.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What I want to see are walls and hedges that aren't confined as hexside terrain.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Review the rules for RB and see.
Yep, not just that, all applications of half-level LOS obstacles can be used (RR's, hilllocks, etc). You could also make bypass for the walls and hedges in the hex.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SSR Buildings and Woods as 1/2 height obstacles?
You can SSR anything, you can make any terrain a 1/2 level height obstacle. I was talking about printed walls/hedges depictions in hex and in multi-terrain hexes.

Mike205

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They exist, I've seen them also. And in zones of Europe depopulated of working force could be more common than one could think...
This is an interesting point- the game hasn’t factored in how depopulation and general wartime conditions effected the environment in some cases. By no means is this an indictment but it’s interesting to reflect on the environmental impact of war.

A pretty specific kind of scenario would use them, perhaps something related to anti partisan sweeps?