Opponent for an ARR

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ok, I can not put a finger on it but for ACW I like this site/forum.

Rahamy's been looking for various ways to help promote site with ARR being one of them.

Now I am far from the best player around (bottom 4th of list, which is cool, I play for the enjoyment, not the prestige. By the way that is not to infer those at the top do not have the same motivation as me, just being honest about my skill level).
Geez I'm off topic in my own post.

Anyway, I am looking for a Confederate opponent prepared to play a balanced scenario (will need help in selecting a balanced one), in either Corinth, Peninsula, or Gettysburg as an AAR.
The idea I had was a 50 - 70 turn scenario, a post with screenies every minimum of 5 turns, with each of us running our own thread in the AAR section and a link to the others thread at the end of each post.
This would allow us to post info on our strategies etc for the readers, without giving info to our opponent (I have seen this comprise AAR on many forums in the past for whatever game). Obviously there would be a gentlemans agreement between us both not to look at the others posts.

Anyone interested in doing this (and with similar intentions for promoting the forum and bringing in new members), let me know and we can begin working on selecting scenario, etc.

Arckon

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Would you be interested in doing this with the current scenario in our Peninsula campaign? It's 81 turns, bit more than you suggested, and I have no idea of the balance, but it looks like an interesting situation to write about.

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hey CyberRanger,
good idea, we haven't played the 1st turn yet, so why not.

PS: you did receive your turn (after the campaign selections) back from me didn't you?

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool! I like doing AAR's. Yes, I received your turn. Sorry for the delay. Examining the situation and selecting a course of action is taking longer than I expected.

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
no probs, delay not a problem, we all have lives.

I always wait a good week before sending of an enquiry email and hasn't been near that yet, only asked due to this thread.