Operation Veritable printings

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I've noticed that some sources say that this HASL had a second printing with "color photocopy of the rules" - anyone can confirm it? Are there any other differences between printings? Does the first edition also include a photocopy of the rules, or are those printed in a "traditional" (i.e. not photocopied) format?

More to it, anyone willing to part with it...?

So many questions...

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I've noticed that some sources say that this HASL had a second printing with "color photocopy of the rules" - anyone can confirm it? Are there any other differences between printings? Does the first edition also include a photocopy of the rules, or are those printed in a "traditional" (i.e. not photocopied) format?

More to it, anyone willing to part with it...?

So many questions...
Hi, Anus Boy, there were no second printings of this module, I've just checked it on the Internet and it's the similar case as with Festung Budapest - it was a reprint with spare parts and the instruction was indeed a photocopy, not traditionally binded one. Hope that helped!

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Hi, Anus Boy, there were no second printings of this module, I've just checked it on the Internet and it's the similar case as with Festung Budapest - it was a reprint with spare parts and the instruction was indeed a photocopy, not traditional binded one. Hope that helped!
Thanks, mate, you're the best!