Operation Typhoon pbem

brickie

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
We decided to switch sides and play the same scenario with the same optional rules. Currently we are at turn 20 and playing the russians i have already lost Tula which was a setback. Otherwise the Germans have pushed the Russians back almost along the whole frontline. But no major breakthroughs.
The airborne forces are very intimidating and probably give the Germans a very big advantage. Along with the added froces mayby the Germans are a bit to strong. On the other hand, if the Russians survive the early stages and the reinforcements arrive they will outnumber the Germans. We will have to wait and see.

jjdenver

Recruit
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Brickie. How long roughly does it take you to play a turn for this scenario as Soviets or Germans?

brickie

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
That depends on several things. First i never watch a replay. I takes to long to wacht it but that is my opinion. When there is a lot of action, a lot of units to move, etc etc then is takes about 45-60 minutes for a turn. Otherwise about 30 minutes. Remember this is a big scenarion with a lot of units.