Operation Sealion (aka kent_county.scn)

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For those interested there is a final version of the Sealion scenario available.

If you wish to have the new version, feel free to post here or email me and I'll have it sent to you.

This version is known as 'Operation Sealion (Final Version)' and will be contained in the zip entitled: kent_county_v3_final.zip

[Hypothetical: Final Version]: Kent County, England: [Best Played against Human Opponent or as Team Game]: As dawn breaks on the morning of July 14th, 1940, so does the silence along the east coast of England. Parachutes open and fall towards the ground below. The sea churns up a vast armada of water craft carrying the initial landing forces of the German Army, with one goal in mind. Establish a beachhead and breakout into the countryside en route to London to seize the capital. Hitting the beaches were the 17. Infantry and 6. Mountain Divisions landing along the coast between Hythe and Dover. Dropping behind the coast, the 7. Flieger Division to secure the nearby airfields and help establish a beachhead. Defending the coast were elements of the understrength 1st London Division, a number of Home Guard battalions and assorted coastal batteries. The British beleived the attack would come along the east coast and had the quality units stationed up north. The difficult task at hand for the 1st London Division was to hold up the German attack long enough for reinforcements to throw the German invaders back into the sea. ** NOTE: This will be the final version of this July 1940 Operation Sealion scenario (apart from any errors someone finds). There is a series of scenarios in the works dealing with Operation Seelöwe with September 1940 landings. Expect new more accurate and historical OOB, updated, expanded and improved map and a number of new scenarios - something for everybody! Hope you enjoy!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
could you post the file here so that everyone can download it ? :)
It sounds very interesting and probably we should try to get Mr. L and Ray to set up a tourney based on it!
:banana:

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ah yes!

Ah yes... I forgot you can attach files here!

And here it is!

Thanks for pointing it out!

Hope all is well
Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I Need To Get Out Of inactive status, Anyone Up For This Scenario, I'd Like To Be Axis.

Last edited: