Operation : Schmidt

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Order placed.

So happy to be waiting for "Operation: Schmidt".

Thanks to all at BFP, and to all those whose work made "OS" a reality.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pretty sure I ordered within a day or two of it becoming available. Still waiting on shipping notice...:waiting:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Pretty sure I ordered within a day or two of it becoming available. Still waiting on shipping notice...:waiting:
I ordered mine @ 7:30 am on the first day it was available. I never get the shipping notices, but no longer care.....because I always get the goods!

ver3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
First thing I went to was the counters, BFP's specialty IMO. Beautiful! One M20 has a small, white circle super-imposed on the front, but it is the only flaw I see and not bothersome enough to ask for a replacement. I really like the HBR Rules Card, everything handy on one sturdy page. The only downside to receiving this is I just set up a big, honking VotG scenario today, but O:S already called "nexts"!

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I didn't notice previously, but after viewing the pictures... isn't the thread title wrong? The module is called Objective: Schmidt, not Operation?

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I didn't notice previously, but after viewing the pictures... isn't the thread title wrong? The module is called Objective: Schmidt, not Operation?
It is, but since we didn't start the thread, we can't change it. But, meh, it's alright.

buser333

Reaction score
Just received mine in the mail today and it is a very impressive-looking product. Kudos to the BFP team once again.

echack

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine arrived today! Won't open it for a while, because all my ASL stuff is in storage due to Hurricane Harvey. It should be out in a week or two.....

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
received Objective Schimdt today, everything scanned in now its just a matter of placing all contents in a folder and plano. My only dislike for this product is the amount of extra captured MG's. Was this really needed? Anyway, look forward to playing some of these actions.