Operation Rosselsprung

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

Looking at FF 14 - Operation Rosselsprung. A minor question...

One of the Historical Special Rules states:

5. The Germans receive Air Support (E7) in the form of four Stukas with bombs in the first PFPh. All four Stukas are recalled at the end of the first PFPh.

I assume that you meant to say the air support arrives in the Prep Fire Phase of the Partisans - and is recalled at the end of the Defensive Fire Phase? Since aircraft attack during the opponent's movement phase and the defensive fire phase, right? (Or have I missed something?)

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You are correct Sam.

Scott

Hi,

Looking at FF 14 - Operation Rosselsprung. A minor question...

One of the Historical Special Rules states:

5. The Germans receive Air Support (E7) in the form of four Stukas with bombs in the first PFPh. All four Stukas are recalled at the end of the first PFPh.

I assume that you meant to say the air support arrives in the Prep Fire Phase of the Partisans - and is recalled at the end of the Defensive Fire Phase? Since aircraft attack during the opponent's movement phase and the defensive fire phase, right? (Or have I missed something?)

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It does look like an interesting scenario. It's also huge!

Last edited:

Los

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which product is this scenario in?

AceWasabi

Reaction score
Demand for the SS packs and counters seems pretty high...gauging that by what I've seen them sell for in the secondary market. Any chance these items would be reprinted (with the counters I mean)?

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Demand for the SS packs and counters seems pretty high...gauging that by what I've seen them sell for in the secondary market. Any chance these items would be reprinted (with the counters I mean)?
I have no insider knowledge, but my impression is that printing the counters brings the wrath of Hasbro on your house.

I don't think there'd be any problem with reprinting the scenarios if they want to....

bennerc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have no insider knowledge, but my impression is that printing the counters brings the wrath of Hasbro on your house.

I don't think there'd be any problem with reprinting the scenarios if they want to....

HOB did reprint the scenarios from both SS packs in the "HOB Update" pack, which is still available to purchase. I think you are right about the counters though - we'll probably never see those again.

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
Does this scenario really take place in 1941? I thought Roesselsprung took place in May of 1944. This is important because if it is pre 1942 German paratroopers then the Germans land unarmed and have to find their weapons.