Operation Neptune

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Neptune is at the printer. Get your preorders in!

Chas, is there a way to check preorders? I'm pretty sure I preordered, but I've been hitting the credit card fairly heavily lately. 🤣🤣

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like a fine Christmas present.
What are the counters? 1/2 and 5/8 both.
The pack will have a half sheet of mixed 1/2"/5/8" counters. Most of the counters are associated with play of the CG (hex control, perimeter markers), CVP tracking, EC and night markers, initiative markers. I have included some bridge markers (pontoon and Bailey) just in case. The only 'new' counter in this mix is an AFV pontoon raft that was used to ferry small AFVs (halftracks, ACs) across the Seine. I placed that on the back of the Assault Boat counters.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Operation Neptune is still available for preorder

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Great! Will a VASL map be available soon after shipping has completed?
Some of us have been playing on said map ;-) though of course it could have been tweaked since so mine may be out of date. Still got to order mine in fact

Ian

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great! Will a VASL map be available soon after shipping has completed?
This is huge for me as I don't get to playing FTF very often. BFP has typically been very good about getting their maps out after their product is released. It's one of the reasons I purchase from them with confidence.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Shipping will also start tomorrow.
I had a long, hard day and was in bed at 10pm. Rolled over at 11 and saw someone had sent me an email. "Now who the hell emails me at that hour?" Tapped the icon and just saw the blurb "Sam Tyson has sent you a package.....". Rolled back over and went to sleep with a smile on my face. ☺