Operation Capri

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
allied team - bear with us another few days.

We had some confusion over who was going to start the turn, but it's been corrected and you should get the soon soon.

:p

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Never show weakness in the face of the enemy!

Just tell them you got drunk for a few days and couldn't figure how to turn on the computer!
Believe you me it's happened to me!

Remember they had the last turn a long time while they searched high and low for the ever elusive Widow Twankey!:ar15:

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Hello German Troops

I see no posting here for your turn #11, yet I received someting from one of my team members back 12/22 or so.

Question? Is the last turn we received via personnel e-mail real? Will you post a message that turn 11 is completed by the Germans and sent on?

Otherwise I/we am not sure where we are at in the scheme of this scenario.

Thanks
Big Ivan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry axis. I think this might be the same email problem I suddenly started having with John Given. AT&T networks are blocking my ISP for some reason (I'm sure it has something to do with spam). Anyway we should be working on turn 14 (I think) and it's in our hands. I've emailed John "Big Ivan" using gmail and I think that will straighten things out.

Correction, John was right, TURN 11 (I just checked).

Last edited:

golfbill

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 11 completed. Sent to all axis team members.

By the way Robert, I have been sending the turn to all axis team members.

golfbill

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Gentlemen

I have mucho e-mail problems at my home address with the installation of a new operating system - Vista. Until I get those issues sorted out please post all turns here instead of private e-mail.

Thanks
Big Ivan:upset:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn sent to your alternate addresses. Got an "out-of-office" from your work one. Let me know if you don't get anything and I'll rezip and post here.