Onslaught to Orsha

vette114

Lurker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had remembered hearing that HoB was going to do up some more OtO. this was some time ago so it may have already happened but maybe someone could shed some light on this and whether they are going to reprint it at any point. thanks!

MC

Peebs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had remembered hearing that HoB was going to do up some more OtO. this was some time ago so it may have already happened but maybe someone could shed some light on this and whether they are going to reprint it at any point. thanks!

MC
I think they had stock left over from a recent find (back then) and had enough to put a bunch together. I don't think they were planning on reprinting, but they could always change their mind. In the meantime, if you can snag a copy at a price acceptable to you, go for it.

Mike

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
Any update on a reprint of this? $120 on eBay does little for my blood pressure or bank balance....

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any update on a reprint of this? $120 on eBay does little for my blood pressure or bank balance....
Which is why people should be buying Kreta at it's current price rather than wait until it's OOP and you have to pay $120 for it on eBay. Same goes for Bounding Fire's Into the Rubble.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
Which is why people should be buying Kreta at it's current price rather than wait until it's OOP and you have to pay $120 for it on eBay. Same goes for Bounding Fire's Into the Rubble.
Fortunately I have those two, but only came to ASL as OtO went OOP! :mad: As a result, I demand that all publishers reprint modules that I don't have! They should have anticipated my coming into the ASL fold and planned accordingly! :laugh:

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You could just play the ASL stuff you already have to completion, ya know. :cool:

MadDog_CDN

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Or, just ask those who have the module already to pass it on to you, that is the current wisdom, and thinking, about other out of print components.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fortunately I have those two, but only came to ASL as OtO went OOP! :mad: As a result, I demand that all publishers reprint modules that I don't have! They should have anticipated my coming into the ASL fold and planned accordingly! :laugh:
In a more rational and less snippy manner, if you can score a copy of the (non-core) OtO, by all means, do so! The scenarios are top notch as are the added rules which give it its flavour. Picking up Recon by Fire 2, which features OtO and the types of tactics needed for success therein, is also a must buy.

...oh, and the counters, preciousss counters...will makes you feel like its your birthday!

Toby G.

F.N.G.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I first joined the forum, I asked about bying OtO & everyone said "BUY! BUY! But I was new & didn't understand what they were saying, now it is gone forever. Although I am the wiser for it & buy two of everything that comes out. I still lament the one that got away

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I first joined the forum, I asked about bying OtO & everyone said "BUY! BUY! But I was new & didn't understand what they were saying, now it is gone forever. Although I am the wiser for it & buy two of everything that comes out. I still lament the one that got away
Life will go on. I think at this point we've gone from having "more ASL out there than I could possibly play in my lifetime" to having "more high-quality ASL out there than I can possibly play in my lifetime".

Strangely, I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. ;)

John

bellnote88

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Life will go on. I think at this point we've gone from having "more ASL out there than I could possibly play in my lifetime" to having "more high-quality ASL out there than I can possibly play in my lifetime".

Strangely, I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. ;)

John
I agree with John. There is so much quality stuff out there now, and more information available about it, how to get it, etc. than there was when I got into this 12 years ago.

Also, there are other East Front packs out there...and unless I'm mistaken, one in development for MMP.:yummy:

Toby G.

F.N.G.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, no biggie. I know people who have it. PJ thrashed me in a scenario from OtO a couple years ago at Officefest.