Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi,

I am very impressed with the look and feel of this historical pack about Operation Bagration. Any thoughts on the CG or scenarios?

Mitch

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey

If you check the AAR's you'll see a pretty good write up of the scenarios .. I think there are two ...

anyway if you were to go back a couple of pages from the trend titles ... pg. 5 I think (this is the only way I know how to tell you) you'll see some other comments from the gang on a trend caled OTO etc etc ...

I've got the game but as of yet haven't played it .. real life's got me by the throat at the moment : (

Just my two cents worth .. I'm happy with the purchase after reading all the post about the game.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Good Day Gentlemen

Everything I have played from it so far, a bit more than half of them have been very much to my liking and came down quite close so no major balance issues. Also fun with some fortification fighting and huge russian assaults. Gives a very good "feel" of the operation as far as I can tell (but what do I know).

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi,

Thanks Rogneholt for the link, I have played Hoffmiesters Charge and thought it might be a bit tough on Jerry. The Russian air support is very dreadful indeed on Jerry trying to slog his way through to victory. I remember how devastating the residual FP left behind by a strafing FB played havoc with my troop movement.

BTW, why the personal attack against another ASL player in your sig? Just curious so as to be careful what I post. I also have no desire to anger the forum regulars.

Mitch

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Evening Gentlemen

I have not played Hoffmeisters myself, but all packs usually got something with issues and it might seem better balanced next time you play.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Let's just leave it here and say there is more to Mitch than meets the eye. As you might have guessed, he isn't from the UK and Mitch... well, I think you might know his actual name and why he was showing an innocent interest in querying Peter's sig. ;)

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I don't think this forum is dead at all! In fact, this is my favorite ASL place to come to.

I think its livelier and more constructive than any other forum/mailing list I've seen since I started this hobby 4-5 years ago.

-Jay

graydo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reepicheep said:
Let's just leave it here and say there is more to Mitch than meets the eye. As you might have guessed, he isn't from the UK and Mitch... well, I think you might know his actual name and why he was showing an innocent interest in querying Peter's sig. ;)
Having said that is it still appropriate to have a sig line with a personal attack in it?

dave

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
graydo said:
Having said that is it still appropriate to have a sig line with a personal attack in it?
Yea, i gotta 'Roger That'; doesn't actually fit the feel of the ASL forum, better off for the free-fire zone

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Good points, gentlemen. And since this thread is (predictably) moving away from a discussion of Onslaugh to Orsha, let's call it quits here. If anyone wants to talk about Onslaught to Orsha, another thread is probably the best place to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.