Onslaught to Orsha

tripvm

Reaction score
First name
Trip
Country
llUnited States
Received mine yesterday in Colorado. Looks great! Thanks to the the gang at BFP!

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine today. Missed the first edition by a hair years ago.
What a package - talk about bang for the buck!
Great job, Bounding Fire Productions.
Thank you all very much.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Arrived in southwest Missouri today. I love mail call (usually it's just bills)!!

To Chas and the entire BFP Team:

I have only had time to take a cursory glance at the contents of this package, but even in just that brief time, it is evident that the production values of OtO2 are superb. Each new module seems to get better than the previous one. 32 scenarios of East Front awesomness!

Also, love a number of the Russian leader names!!

Cheers,

Mark

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine tonight. VERY impressive. Kudos to the BFP team! A much more substantial product than I expected. Quick question on the captured German MG counters in Russian color: the assembled HMG and MMG have a B11, but the dm counters are not so marked. I presume they would have the same B11 if fired in their dismantled state?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Got mine tonight. VERY impressive. Kudos to the BFP team! A much more substantial product than I expected. Quick question on the captured German MG counters in Russian color: the assembled HMG and MMG have a B11, but the dm counters are not so marked. I presume they would have the same B11 if fired in their dismantled state?
I wouldn't assume that. The MMG and HMG version represent extra parts of equipment and supply levels that add more things that can go wrong.

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wouldn't assume that. The MMG and HMG version represent extra parts of equipment and supply levels that add more things that can go wrong.
The question will make sense when you get your copy. The captured LMG is B11 too. It seems the B11 was intended to replace the usual captured-use penalties. So yes it would make much more sense if the others were also B11 in dm state.

Last edited:

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
The question will make sense when you get your copy. The captured LMG is B11 too. It seems the B11 was intended to replace the usual captured-use penalties. So yes it would make much more sense if the others were also B11 in dm state.
Ah, yeah, I see what you mean. If I felt like rationalizing, I'd say the extra gear and supply let you choose B12 or heavier MG type, but that's pure rationalization that may not even apply and somebody from BFP will certainly know for sure.

My copy just shipped. Should be here in couple days. A little excited. Getting the original OtO years after it went OOP was one of my happiest ASL moments. Waves to John Bock who came in second in the auction...

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My copy just shipped. Should be here in couple days. A little excited. Getting the original OtO years after it went OOP was one of my happiest ASL moments. Waves to John Bock who came in second in the auction...
I bought a secondhand copy of the original once but returned it since the counters were missing. This redo is truly a beautiful thing. I couldn't believe how much it weighed.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The B11 on the counters is in lieu of any captured use penalties. Yeah, the dm counters would also be B11. Ok the first piece of errata.