Onslaught to Orsha v2 (OtO2) VASL map available

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

Your VASL crew has been taking advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to stay home.

An OTO2 vasl map is ready and I don't want to keep it from you any longer than necessary. It's named bdOTO2 and VASL considers it version 2. Here's a temporary link:

There's an earlier version of this map that was done when OtO v1 first published years ago. This map has the exact same name but is version 1 to VASL. When you place the new map in your boards folder, it should overwrite the old map. If you don't want that, don't do that.

Please feel free to disseminate this information to all the other ASL resources out there for me. Unlike COVID, exponential expansion is welcome in this case.

A Dinant map is in the works and will be available shortly.

Enjoy your games!

Al and your VASL crew

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Are there any differences between OtO v1 and v2? The actual paper map, I mean -- I have the 1st edition of OtO but not the second.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are there any differences between OtO v1 and v2? The actual paper map, I mean -- I have the 1st edition of OtO but not the second.
I don’t have the paper map for either version. Can someone else answer Bruce’s question?

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I suggest asking this question in the Bounding Fire Productions section.