Onslaught to Orsha - Retained RG and RG Strength Table

BraveDave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Begining a new campaign game and had some questions.

If you draw 2 red cards for an OBA is that considered "eliminated" or "not used"?

If an OBA has hex H42 assigned as a pre-registered hex and it is not used in the scenario, can it change its pre-registered hex location in the next scenario or must it remain in H42?

How do you determine the DRM in the above table?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Begining a new campaign game and had some questions.

If you draw 2 red cards for an OBA is that considered "eliminated" or "not used"?
That would depend if you placed FFE:1. If you draw one red card, draw a black, place a SR, FFE:1, FFE:2 & FFE:C then draw another red card, it is used.

If you draw a red card, draw a black card, place a SR, draw a red card on an extra chit draw when you tried to correct & have your mission cancelled, draw another black card, place a SR, have your mission cancelled when you place your AR out of LOS, then draw a second red card, the module is not used.

JR

BraveDave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
See 9.6161 for the historical DRM.

JR
Question about that too. It says the DRM are used for Replenishment, ELR gain/loss and RG Strength. Yet it is listed as a DRM under 8.71 Leader Table also. Does it apply to that also?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Question about that too. It says the DRM are used for Replenishment, ELR gain/loss and RG Strength. Yet it is listed as a DRM under 8.71 Leader Table also. Does it apply to that also?
I assume so, but I don't know for certain. You might look around to see if you can find OtO errata. I see you have already found some. My OtO is clean. You may have to make some edumacated guesses before you are done.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Another question about the Historical DRM Chart is at the end of the first scenario, 23AM, when you roll for ELR Loss/Gain, which Historical DRM date do you use - 23AM, the one finished, or 23PM, the one about to be played?
The refit phase is conducted per 9.601-9.3. The steps are performed in order. The CG Date is changed in step 9.612. All DRs conducted prior to 9.612 use the historical DRM for the date just finished. All of the DRs conducted after 9.612 use the historical DRM for the new date. I believe you will find that none of the steps prior to 9.612 use a historical DRM, but if one does, you know which one to use.

JR