Onslaught to Orsha reprint

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, we have the rights to OtO, King of the Hill, and Berlin:Red Vengence, as well as several other HoB products. OtO was not done by BFP, but was originally published by HoB. When Chas and Sam separated from HoB, they were able to take OtO with them. It is currently our plan to include OtO with our comprehensive East Front pack, however there is no timeline on when that will occur. It is in our pipeline of products to produce, but there are several others in front of it (Objective:Schmidt, our Finnish pack, Corregidor:The Rock, and The Devil's Anvil: Peleliu)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Does BFP have rights and any plans for GSTK?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Bounding Fire: Productions
Rick: Reinesch
Sam: Tyson
Chas: Smith

Yeah, we have the rights to OtO, King of the Hill, and Berlin:Red Vengence, as well as several other HoB products. OtO was not done by BFP, but was originally published by HoB. When Chas and Sam separated from HoB, they were able to take OtO with them. It is currently our plan to include OtO with our comprehensive East Front pack, however there is no timeline on when that will occur. It is in our pipeline of products to produce, but there are several others in front of it (Objective:Schmidt, our Finnish pack, Corregidor:The Rock, and The Devil's Anvil: Peleliu)

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does BFP have rights and any plans for GSTK?
no idea for certain but my money is on no - the design became the basis for AbtF by Avalon Hill / MMP. Same with BR:T by HoB which was only the MMP version's current CG II. That's where I'd place my bets on either of those original HoB products being reprinted by a TPP.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP is a TPP? Don't tell WOTC!
I think that a miscommunication is here, probably my part. GSTK was owned by HoB a TPP. As was the original BR:T design.

GSTK became the basis for AH official design of AbtF, and the HoB version of BR:T (with only Red beach 1, 2 and Green beach on the map) became the basis for MMP's BR:T official version.

Since AH and or MMP used both previous HoB modules to base their products on, my contention is that it is unlikely that anyone besides MMP will ever re-print either original HoB product. (Much less that, MMP would be more likely to reprint their own product before any HoB original basis effort product.)

I hope that says what I meant more clearly. :)

g_young

Reaction score
Hello there, just wondering if you have the rights to Fortress Cassino? I'd love to see that reprinted and spruced up.

Cheers
Gary