Onslaught to Orsha - Reinforcement Group Setup

BraveDave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CG7. Retained RG says "Each RG, or part thereof, not entering-play/used during a CG scenario is still available for the next CG scenario."Does "...or part therof..." mean that we can setup on board or enter a part of an RG during a scenario? I don't see any requirement that says the entire RG must setup on board or enter at the same time.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CG7. Retained RG says "Each RG, or part thereof, not entering-play/used during a CG scenario is still available for the next CG scenario."Does "...or part therof..." mean that we can setup on board or enter a part of an RG during a scenario? I don't see any requirement that says the entire RG must setup on board or enter at the same time.
Yes, that's exactly what it means. You do not have to enter all (or any part) of an RG on the CG date of purchase but all retained elements are available for on-map set up on the next or later CG dates.

BraveDave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, that's exactly what it means. You do not have to enter all (or any part) of an RG on the CG date of purchase but all retained elements are available for on-map set up on the next or later CG dates.
This is only my second CG. Ozerekya Breakout required the entire RG be setup together or left off together. I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat. Are all of these CG going to be different?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is only my second CG. Ozerekya Breakout required the entire RG be setup together or left off together. I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat. Are all of these CG going to be different?
Most CGs follow a similar pattern but you will find element of each that vary quite a bit dependent upon the designer's intent. Just remember that an SSR always supersedes a general rule statement even if it may seems little weird to you. :unsure::rolleyes: