Onslaught to Orsha CG Question

Birdgunner

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi All,

I am starting the OtO CG On Track to Orsha and have a question regarding the Initial Historical Special Rule #3.

It states that "the Russians recieve 2 Bombardments per Russian RG".

Does this mean that the Russian player will get 12 bombardments for the initial OOB RGs plus 2 per purchased RG? Seems like a lot of bombardments to resolve.

Mike Owens

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it means that the Russians receive two bombardments resolved per note M ["Each Bombardment affects a 5 hex radius..."] on the Russian RG chart.

Birdgunner

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mike Owens said:
I think it means that the Russians receive two bombardments resolved per note M ["Each Bombardment affects a 5 hex radius..."] on the Russian RG chart.
Ah I see. I just wasn't seeing it that way with how it was written. Maybe it should read "as per Russian RG note M". I was reading the note M part as a if it were a reference not part of the sentence.

On another note I noticed a misprint. The rules provide 2 copies of page OTO 11/12. On my second copy in the Russian RG Chart line V2 and V3 have the notes/CPP/Max/CG numbers shifted one column to the right. Anyone else notice this?