One year (and 9 days) anniversary of no patch

Asid

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
I could not help but fall back into the same pattern lol.
However... still there is nothing, only mention always of a soon patch... a commenter above claiming that many patches have been released in the past few months, etc.
I have no affiliation with HPS. I have had many updates for TU. I have them right now. The next update is incoming. About a week. I will upload it Here

I understand your frustration.

Regards

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know that you do not... you remind me of myself of a few years ago here, always defending HPS (who never bothered to actually keep paying customers in the loop) with comments such as "I know they will be updating" etc. So I feel sympathy for you actually.
I do, for the record, watch the page you linked to as well... I see there also (as I mentioned prior) just many references to a patch that will someday come... in a few weeks...etc.

My frustration is not at all with you, who actually respond, and who do not even have a "horse in the race" so to speak.

I should say that a beta release should be tested... but if HPS is not even making the product available to test as a beta, then I must wonder how much it will have been tested on its someday release.

Anyway, no offense to you. I wish that HPS could manage to make some sort of position open up for someone such as you, who would actually be a front to their customers.....doing things such as replying to the people who purchase their products.

Asid

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Navman74

I have been pushing for change relating to the updates/betas. As soon as I have one (within a week), I will let you know and provide you with a link.

The previous betas/updates have not been released to the general public. This is not something i agree with.

Regards

O.Schmidt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I also have interest in an update!

Regards
O.Schmidt

Last edited:

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Navman74

I have been pushing for change relating to the updates/betas. As soon as I have one (within a week), I will let you know and provide you with a link.

Regards
Just thought that I would check as it has been close to three weeks.