One must have goals in life......

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope to one day be as educated as my grand children give me credit for being. They think I know the answer to life, the universe and everything. I tell them " I do. It's 42."

They look at me odd.

:D

I am going to recommend the very best book I have ever read. My wife found a "signed by the author" copy for me when my own copy was lost in the house fire about 5 years ago. There is no other book quite like it. It is a story of timeless journeys and magical times, places and events. If you do read it, you will never let it go. I share it with all my kids and now the grandchildren and soon with my great-granddaughter. "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster and Jules Feiffer. Enjoy the read.

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
Hey! What a weird place to read this, but I totally agree! At least at a certain time in our lives, you can't find a better book. I think I've given it to all of the kids in my extended family and, yes, I still keep a copy on one of my shelves. Best regards!

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I read it a long time ago, great book. I remember the dole-drums and some math nutcase.