One more?

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm getting my act back together after a long period of, well everything but sending CMAK files, and I'm looking for one ladder game. Before they mention it, Mangus, your outgoing file will be in your email shortly; and Bertram, is it your turn or mine? I never did hear back after my USB drive went down and I lost our files.

Anyway, I'm up for a CMAK game anywhere but in Africa. Translation: I'd like to play in Italy.

I'm not particularly picky on ladder ranks, I'll take on the Magnificent Seven or Custer's 7th.

So if you're itching for a learning experience, or want to happily annihilate your opponent, I'm your general. Just tell me what kind of setup you'd like. Winter is a battlefield that I haven't fought on in a while, so kudos to the player that wants to have a Snow War.

Thanks,

TacCovert4

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm getting my act back together after a long period of, well everything but sending CMAK files, and I'm looking for one ladder game. Before they mention it, Mangus, your outgoing file will be in your email shortly; and Bertram, is it your turn or mine? I never did hear back after my USB drive went down and I lost our files.

Anyway, I'm up for a CMAK game anywhere but in Africa. Translation: I'd like to play in Italy.

I'm not particularly picky on ladder ranks, I'll take on the Magnificent Seven or Custer's 7th.

So if you're itching for a learning experience, or want to happily annihilate your opponent, I'm your general. Just tell me what kind of setup you'd like. Winter is a battlefield that I haven't fought on in a while, so kudos to the player that wants to have a Snow War.

Thanks,

TacCovert4
I'm not particular. I'll take either side. I'll take attack or defense or ME. I'll take spring, summer, winter or fall. I'll take Italy, NWE or Africa.

I just like to fight! I have one ladder game behind me. I was taken apart at the seams by NL in that game, that alone tells you I'm not a tactical genius.

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I need the file zipped too if you don't mind. I can't use it otherwise.

Good Hunting.

MR

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok Mad Russian, you're on. Which flavor of zip to you prefer, WinZip, Rar or something else?

I'll come up with a nice and easy dead of winter ME. Say two 2000 pt. recce forces advancing towards a village on a large map?

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok Mad Russian, you're on. Which flavor of zip to you prefer, WinZip, Rar or something else?

I'll come up with a nice and easy dead of winter ME. Say two 2000 pt. recce forces advancing towards a village on a large map?

I prefer winzip. Pick your poison and I'll fight it with you! I don't care. As long as you're happy with it I'll be tickled pink.

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you having troubles getting the QB set up?

Good Hunting.

MR

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sorry, just got your reply today. I'm working like a dog right now, with Christmas being the most lucrative season for the catering business and all. I'll get it to you by Friday at the latest, probably tomorrow.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sorry, just got your reply today. I'm working like a dog right now, with Christmas being the most lucrative season for the catering business and all. I'll get it to you by Friday at the latest, probably tomorrow.
Don't worry about it!!! Take your time! Make money while you can and the CM will come later!

Yeah, I know thats blasphemy but it's the truth either way!

Good Hunting.

MR

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, Here's the quick rundown, the file will be sent in about 20 minutes.

To give us both something different:

I've engineered a 900 point meeting engagement on a large map.

Simulation:

Two Company+ (mildly reinforced) level forces are advancing in a moderately treed area towards a village in Italy for a forced recce, supposedly to be backed up later by stronger follow on forces.

I'm figuring that with the map size and the point values, this will be a game of Chess as opposed to a football game. With points mattering so much, little can be spent on hugely overpowered armored and arty units, so the battle will probably have a decent realism value.