Once Hollow Legions is released.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am not sure if that's "marketing" (although it can be) instead of being expected to report and to make public every step in their operational flow? :)

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I consider any news that gets customers "moist" to buy product to be marketing.
McD ... "we just got new burger buns in"
"we got patties - see photos of patties"
"we are interviewing burger flippers"
"hey - we got the last print run of burger wrappers!"

PS I will share your sentiments with my Marketing colleagues :D

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've seen sweat-covered ASLers (Hotel A/C failed again!), but never moist ASLers.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In regards to the release of Hollow Legions [3d Ed], when MMP put on their Black Friday sale early; it was in the expectation
that after Thanksgiving the shipping of pre-orders would commence. I've not seen anything to contradict that. Has anybody else
seen indications to the contrary?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I wish MMP would be more consistent in their marketing. They have facebook and twitter pages but it seems hit-or-miss. Of course, easy for me to say.
If they spend their time more on the products themselves rather than on marketing, that's fine with me.

I don't need to know the day when one of their products is released. Nor do I care if they are published now or a couple of weeks later.

The world would be a better place altogether without all of these commercials, ads, and marketing rampages - which the customers have to pay for in the end on top of the products advertised.

von Marwitz

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are currently 1,512 pre-orders for HL, and 1,522 for Manila. I'm reasonably certain that by the time each game ships, those will be by far the two highest pre-order totals any MMP game has ever had. I therefore have a hard time imagining that we aren't successfully reaching people.

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
There are currently 1,512 pre-orders for HL, and 1,522 for Manila. I'm reasonably certain that by the time each game ships, those will be by far the two highest pre-order totals any MMP game has ever had. I therefore have a hard time imagining that we aren't successfully reaching people.
… and that’s BEFORE counting most of the oversea buyers who’ll buy them from local retailers.