OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And maybe he'll be different this time when he comes back. ;)
I doubt it, the big <FEMALE DOG> just banned me from his CSW blog for interrupting his liberal wanker lovefest/GWB effigial burning by mentioning that out sitting president's first term is going over like a lead zeppelin...either that or he and/or his lackey BW are offended by my posts here.

What a DB.

Last edited:

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just when I made all these WWMPD bumper stickers and t-shirts...
Too bad... I would have bought a WWMPD wrist band.

Maybe he's just having a bath in the tub o' counters... you know getting all prettified for ASLOk?

JT

Jerry Simmons

ntasl.com
Reaction score
This is not the first time Pitman has left GS temporarily due, in part, to a "Push My Buttons" thread. He'll be back.

And maybe he'll be different this time when he comes back. ;)
:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:nuts::laugh::nuts::D

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I sortof wonder how much is love/hate relationship with this place has to do with his job. He must pick up a fair bitof hate mail from that side of thing and maybe it gets to the stage that he cant be arsed dealing with it here as well.

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
I sortof wonder how much is love/hate relationship with this place has to do with his job. He must pick up a fair bitof hate mail from that side of thing and maybe it gets to the stage that he cant be arsed dealing with it here as well.
I might have been able to work up enough energy to pretend to care about Mark's feelings if he showed the least bit of sensitivity to others on the forum - but he doesn't. Instead he dishes out bombastic judgements like confetti and then plays the outraged victim card when he gets some flak in return. Poor, poor Mark. What utter softcock BOLLOX!!!

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I might have been able to work up enough energy to pretend to care about Mark's feelings if he showed the least bit of sensitivity to others on the forum - but he doesn't. Instead he dishes out bombastic judgements like confetti and then plays the outraged victim card when he gets some flak in return. Poor, poor Mark. What utter softcock BOLLOX!!!

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.
Shut yer face, anal spelunker! :angry:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
You're part of the poisonous atmosphere around here that Pitman talks about, you big meanie! :cry:
You're right. Let's all get naked and have group hugs. Maybe then The Great Forum Almighty Pitman will return.

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is not the first time Pitman has left GS temporarily due, in part, to a "Push My Buttons" thread. He'll be back.
Didn't he actually start that Press my buttons thread himself? That's not right.

You can't ask to wear the latex and ball gag and then get pissed when someone gives it to you.

:skull: