OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
We miss the reaction of a redneck/fundamentalist/kkk fanboy poster who did not take the time to read the full title of the thread and who thought it said :
"OH NO! Pitman's left... liberal democrat !":p
Tater? :hmmm:

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's got to be this one:

That Glennbo guy is such a jerk. He even talks about himself in the third person. And he hates the White Sox!
Hating the White Sox? But that's a good thing, unless....GASP! A foreigner in our midst....!

Seriously, go Tigers!

Mark DV
Ada, MI

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"I for one am saddened by Pitman's departure. There was a huge void when he left until the counters settled back into the tub. A vacuum was created so to speak. I don't blame him for leaving. He was always treated with the irreverence this childish forumite and it's misguided moderator deserved. I will miss his website and opinions. He knew American Sign Language, and he talked in ASL. He even pooped ASL...right onto the forum, and nobody scooped it up and held it dear, looking for the kernel of corn, er, truth, contained therein. Well I did, and I enjoyed gazing upon it and contemplating it's wonder (it really should be put on a game board.) But now he's gone insane and so I'm going too. And I'm getting all my friends to go with us. That's a lot of important people. We're all going now. So very many of us are leaving for once and for all. Goodbye, and you'll be sorry we're all gone for good. So long. Fare well, auf wedersein, good night. to you. and you. and you and you and you."
fixed it for you

Last edited:

Bryan Holtby

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You can tell Pitman is gone by the lack of "questions about" threads.....Questions about you, your dislikes, your opponents, your tactics, what offends you....etc.

And speaking of Darth Tater, did he leave too?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can tell Pitman is gone by the lack of "questions about" threads.....Questions about you, your dislikes, your opponents, your tactics, what offends you....etc.

And speaking of Darth Tater, did he leave too?
Bryan,

You forgot other questions that the Pitman refuses to ask about...

Your family heritage...

Your inability to match his intellect or intelligence.....

The "your" word is NOT directed at you, but what the pitman might ask the forumites....

Also, I think Tater is on a vacation of some sorts. I haven't seen him here for a few weeks.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Also, try get him to acknowledge you've been playin' ASL/SL for three times longer than he has.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Also, try get him to acknowledge you've been playin' ASL/SL for three times longer than he has.
I would never admit that I am a slower player than he is!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Is he gay or what?
No he is a Rabid PC guy that reckons that there is no place in ASL for Black SS counters......... so narrow minded, SS counters have been Black for around 40 years at least in most board games.