Oh Don.

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I read the avatar anouncement Don, I trust i don't need to mention the fact that Australia is not represented, yet. ;)

Priest

Reaction score
Man the only thing that brought any joy to my sad and lonely existance was Jam's avatar of the day thing that he had going. ;)

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I already miss my old avatar, hope the senior members who are allowed to have their own avatars start with 1000+ posts :D

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Kraut said:
I already miss my old avatar, hope the senior members who are allowed to have their own avatars start with 1000+ posts :D
You have Rommel as your avatar and you're complaining? :nuts:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
There will be Australian avatars and a bunch more. They seem to be difficult to find. If you have good quality avatars that are 100x100 for the nation you need, send them to me. I will review them when I get back.

We will be implementing the system to allow senior members to post a custom avatar, however, this is not active yet. There is also some other good stuff on the way which is far more significant than this change to the avatar policy. We're not prepared to talk about that just yet.

I also need good quality avatars for Poland, Hungary, Finland, France, etc. They need to be:

Good quality
Proper subject content
100x100

I can edit them if need be and I don't care what format they are in. We need to keep the forum "on theme." A lot of other forums have become choked with anime, carttons, and all sorts of other stuff.

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
thought I'd keep the same one I've had since the "Panzertruppen" days :)