Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Just sent him (and you) an e-mail.
On no contact from him to you within 72 hours, he forfeits.

Regards,
Waleed.
I haven't received any emails from you - from the very beginning of this tourney. Too much hassle involved if there are no communications - not your fault, Waleed, our servers don't like each other, I suspect. In any event, I forfeit.

GenSplatton

Reaction score
I haven't received any emails from you - from the very beginning of this tourney. Too much hassle involved if there are no communications - not your fault, Waleed, our servers don't like each other, I suspect. In any event, I forfeit.
You don't happen to have AT&T do you? I wasn't receiving any emails the last few weeks other than maybe one every third day. Logged in to AT&T Web Mail and found they had decided EVERY email I received since 31 August was spam and were throwing them in the spam folder, which Outllook can't reach. Had a turn from AB Bob sitting there from 5 days ago. :mad:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
You don't happen to have AT&T do you? I wasn't receiving any emails the last few weeks other than maybe one every third day. Logged in to AT&T Web Mail and found they had decided EVERY email I received since 31 August was spam and were throwing them in the spam folder, which Outllook can't reach. Had a turn from AB Bob sitting there from 5 days ago. :mad:
Shaw in Canada. They all suck. :mad::devious:

GenSplatton

Reaction score
Tripps and I seem to be on hold. I sent him a file a few weeks back. Got an email saying turns would be slow for a week or so. It's been about 10 days or so since then with no words. So I'm guessing some serious real life issues have cropped up as we were turning files quickly before.
17 days and counting. No idea what's up with Tripps. Haven't heard anything from him in awhile. Haven't seem him posting either.

ernies

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I sent turns on 9/6 and the first I had heard anything was today. I just resent my 9/6 turns.

Reaction score
Taktik and I are on turn 15, for both games. In one we are heavily engaged, in the center. In the other, I have only had fleeting glimpses of my opponent.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Two minor victories for KG_RangerBooBoo vs. Doodlebug in the first round. Tough fought battles but I think Lady Luck smiled upon me much more.

Reaction score
JDSU and I are progressing rather slowly. I've not recieved a file from him since Monday. :upset:

I'm looking forward to getting back to the action! :D

GenSplatton

Reaction score
GenSplatton (Allies) 60 - Tripps (Axis) 40 : Allies Minor Victory
GenSplatton (Axis) 58 - Tripps (allies) 42 : Axis Minor Victory

Ceasefires in both games. Stick a fork in us, we're done!

Waleed

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Michael, thanks for that - it explains why you didn't know what was going on...!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Hi Michael, thanks for that - it explains why you didn't know what was going on...!
I'm actually having a huge problem on getting emails from the UK, including some business related emails now. Very annoying!

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
GenSplatton (Allies) 60 - Tripps (Axis) 40 : Allies Minor Victory
GenSplatton (Axis) 58 - Tripps (allies) 42 : Axis Minor Victory

Ceasefires in both games. Stick a fork in us, we're done!
Wow ... you beat Tripps like that! Congratulations!

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Thanks I reckon. Being new here, I have no idea about the who's who.
He is just another NL to me ---- he beat me twice, never lost to me .. so I had a pretty solid impression about him :) And I guess now he has as solid impression about you :)