Official PCO Release Date Betting Pool.

junk2drive

Reaction score
With March and the first quarter coming to a close and Eric comments about missing the 1st quarter for release looking accurate (after missing the 4th quarter of last year too) I am adjusting my prediction to April 18th (it's my Mothers birthday).

And again J2D the demo does count for me. What counts for anyone else is up to them.
Well the demo is out and we are still shooting for the 11th for the full release. We are going to tweak the tutorial battle for the final demo and full and add some things to the tutorial guide.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well the demo is out and we are still shooting for the 11th for the full release.
The 11th!!!!!!! We were PROMISED the 9th!!!!! Don't you guys know what you're doing over there? This is the 4th or 5th missed release date!!!!!!

(hee hee..... Just kidding.... The demo will hold me over plenty until it is released. Thanks for the update)

We are going to tweak the tutorial battle for the final demo and full and add some things to the tutorial guide.
The second time starting the tutorial I knew enough to hightail it out of trouble right away.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do we need to wait longer for BFC to catch up?

Good Hunting.

MR

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Posted early this morning by Erik Rutins in response to the question of whether PCO would be released today (5/11):

"Panzer Command: Ostfront is out of our hands and in the store QA process. It took a bit longer to get it there than we expected, as I've been sick and that delayed things a bit. The store QA process is not entirely predictable, but my expectation is that we're looking at a Thursday release. Sorry for the additional delay.

Regards,

- Erik"

Link:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2808198

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay then tomorrow it is.

Good Hunting.

MR
Another missed release date? These guys are completely incompetent aren't they? This what? the 5th or 6th missed release date?

(I tease because I can....... Please understand I am only just joking)

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I"m sorry guys but I'm going to have to officially close the betting pool. Since nobody got it closer than me I win.

Good Hunting.

MR