Official PCO Release Date Betting Pool.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So January is gone and February is going. March seems... unlikely. So first quarter zapped.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone,

We are done adding features. We are in final testing, finishing up the manual, still adding grass to a few maps and testing for balance and any other bugs that may have slipped by us before now. As soon as we're satisfied that everything is squared away, we will release. We were certainly aiming for Q4 and then Q1, but I think the additional features were worth the additional delay. We will not rush it out at this point, we'll make sure it's fully tested and ready, so Q1 probably will not happen but I would not be surprised if we make an April release.

Regards,

- Erik
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2745290

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does the demo count?
With March and the first quarter coming to a close and Eric comments about missing the 1st quarter for release looking accurate (after missing the 4th quarter of last year too) I am adjusting my prediction to April 18th (it's my Mothers birthday).

And again J2D the demo does count for me. What counts for anyone else is up to them.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Erik posted this on the PCO forum today:

May 9th is our current planned release date. We'll keep you posted if that changes.

Regards,

- Erik

You know things are getting close when they give a specific date.

Good Hunting.

MR

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BTW, is there any hope that matrix games and wargamer.com get a decent forum software?