Official HASLs & CGs in the works

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
However, in the MMP News they say: "... and we also plan to release the Historical ASL Module Red Barricades." :eek:
Yes, on the News section they have Red Barricades listed in one spot and Red Factories listed in another.

I am just ass*uming they mean Red October (RO) along with an WO Bonus Pack 2019

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, on the News section they have Red Barricades listed in one spot and Red Factories listed in another.

I am just ass*uming they mean Red October (RO) along with an WO Bonus Pack 2019
The first mistake anyone makes across the gaming table from Perry is to assume anything... Once they do that, Perry's a shoe-in for the win.... :)

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
... it seems they corrected it to Red Factories.
I had thought it was always called Red October but the pre-order name is Red Factories.
Red Factories is Red Barricades and Red October combined I believe and Red October is just the new offering, sans Red Barricades is my understanding.
OK, that makes sense. I pre-ordered the combo to have both maps look the same plus the updated counters. Thanks.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had thought it was always called Red October but the pre-order name is Red Factories.

OK, that makes sense. I pre-ordered the combo to have both maps look the same plus the updated counters. Thanks.
You bet. Pretty sure RF is what is on sale at WO.

Zugführer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Red Factories is "Red October" plus "Red Barricades". This is the only module You are able to buy at the local stores.

"Red October" as a single buy option is only possible via MMP directly and not what will be published for retail.

That's how I understand it.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Red Factories is "Red October" plus "Red Barricades". This is the only module You are able to buy at the local stores.

"Red October" as a single buy option is only possible via MMP directly and not what will be published for retail.

That's how I understand it.
IIRC, RO is only available via pre-order as well.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
For some reason, I thought it was the reverse: that the normally released product would only have the new stuff (Red October), and that the preorder-only product was the combination of the new and old HASLs (Red Factories). But the other way makes much more sense, of course - most of the people who'd be pissed at having to buy old stuff in order to get the new would be existing players, who got the option to preorder just the new.

(Me, I have the original Red Barricades, but it's in a poor shape and I'll be happy to replace it with a shiny new version)

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From what I can see, I'm not even sure of Red October stand alone will even get published yet. as of today it is still WAAAY behind in preorder #s. Looks like everyone will just take the combo version Red Factories.

1547601775755.png

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
From what I can see, I'm not even sure of Red October stand alone will even get published yet. as of today it is still WAAAY behind in preorder #s. Looks like everyone will just take the combo version Red Factories.

View attachment 6800
IIRC, it was not dependent on the PO# as it was to be included in the same run as RF. The P# was just a number, not a target.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States