Office Fest

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm shooting for Saturday. Didn't make it in January as I ended up hibernating that day. I believe GSDAT (aka Glennbo) will be showing up one of the days as well. We should have some DP10 designs to playtest for those interested.

Eric
Speaking of playtests, I too will have a few 'Poland In Flames' playtest scenarios with me for anyone interested in helping to finish these so that BFP can put this pack to bed. Please see me if you're interested in helping out at Museumfest.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys, Museumfest has been scheduled for September 19 and 20, 2014. Gaming starts around the close of the business day Friday and is open to gaming from then through the end of the evening Saturday night/Sunday morning. I will be staying there thoughout this event so others are welcome to bunk there if they wish. The Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society museum is located at 16600 Stephens Road, Eastpointe MI 48021. Search MIMTHS.org for more info on the facility. All types of games will be open for play. There is ASL, Warhammer and Euro Games available for play. If anyone knows some miniatures gamers that would be interested in setting up a game let them know they are welcome. Email me for further info at pjnort3@hotmail.com. pj

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Museumfest is coming up, January 16 and 17, 2015. Gaming starts around the close of the work day and lasts through the wee hours Sunday morning. Tell your friends, bring your games, lets play! Message me for more information.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Museumfest was big fun. There was ASL going all weekend and Bob Davis headed up a couple of other games which drew a large crowd of guys. I playtested a Lone Canuck scenario, a Festung Budapest scenario and one of the new Action Pack scenarios. The Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society staff was very gracious and bought us pizza Saturday afternoon. The director of the museum, Chris Causley and I set a date for the next event, May 15 and 16, 2015.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bump!! Museumfest is scheduled for May 15 and 16, 2015. Come one come all! I will post more infor as the date approaches.

pj

cVan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to PJ and The Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society Museum for hosting. I had a good time pushing cardboard Friday night, and a lot of fun with a scenario that came down to the last CC phase.

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Museumfest this Sat./Sun. (Oct. 24-25). There will be a variety of games being played, with plenty of ASL available. Same location as listed above. Hope to see some new faces there.

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Museumfest this Sat./Sun. (Oct. 24-25). There will be a variety of games being played, with plenty of ASL available. Same location as listed above. Hope to see some new faces there.
As in the above few messages, a new Museumfest date is scheduled for February 12-14. Most gaming will take place on Saturday and Sunday, but advance arrivals can begin playing on Friday afternoon/evening. Just let PJ know in advance.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys, Museumfest is scheduled for February 12, 13 and 14, 2016. Gaming will start after work on Friday. I will be spending the night Friday so gaming will continuous through late Saturday. Look back at previous messages for the location of the museum. Contact me here if you have any further questions.

Lawrence3106

average gamer
Reaction score
First name
Lawrence
Country
llUnited States
Time to bump this. Reminder that Museumfest is this coming weekend Feb. 12, 13 & 14. I am planning to attend on Saturday and will bring some of my other board game with me.

Lawrence

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for hosting another successful Officefest, PJ and Howard! We had over two dozen attendees over the three day period, including some new faces.

Next one is scheduled for May 20-22. Looking forward to it already.

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If anyone is interested in helping to playtest at the next Museumfest (May 20-22), I will be bringing a bunch of BFP scenarios for the upcoming INTO THE RUBBLE 2, and my own OPERATION NEPTUNE HASL. The HASL will feature 8 stand-alone scenarios and a CG. Private message me or email me at: lambdavid@msn.com if interested in helping out.

I can be there all three days. I'm also looking for an opponent to schedule a game in advance on Friday or Saturday evening (playtesting preferred, but not required).