Office Fest

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Office Fest - BFP Playtesting

I will be offering up a sneak preview of some BFP playtest materials for Poland in Flames for those wishing to help out and playtest some of the latest round of materials from that product.

I should have three or four brand new scenarios that need some playtesting. Please email or PM me if you're attending and interested in helping out?

I hope to see you there!

lambdavid@msn.com

cVan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for coordinating and hosting PJ! It was great to see everyone again, and I thoroughly enjoyed the scenario we played.

Chad

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

Thanks for making Museumfest a success again. Aside from the hitch with Mark stranded in the parking lot we had plenty of gaming throughout the weekend. There was the contingent of ASL players, the Euro gamers and the Warhammer gamers. We played throughout the event, had lots of fun and enjoyed each others company. It is a pleasure to put on this event and host it. The museum was also very grateful for our support. pj

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

Thanks for making Museumfest a success again. Aside from the hitch with Mark stranded in the parking lot we had plenty of gaming throughout the weekend. There was the contingent of ASL players, the Euro gamers and the Warhammer gamers. We played throughout the event, had lots of fun and enjoyed each others company. It is a pleasure to put on this event and host it. The museum was also very grateful for our support. pj

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fellow gamers,

Museumfest is scheduled for January 17 and 18, 2014. The location is the usual place located at the Michigan Military Technical & Historical Society, 16600 Stephens Road, Eastpointe MI 48021. We start on Friday afternoon and game through till the wee hours of Saturday night/Sunday morning. All gamers and any type of games are welcome. We have plenty of table space for big stuff to be set up. Tell your friends. I will be spending the night Friday night so anyone is welcome to stay overnight. Contact me for any further information.

pj

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am actually going to make it to Museumfest on Jan. 18. plan on being there around noon. Who is up for a game? Hovned31 if thats a good time for u let me know.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm attempting to get the night off work on Friday the 17th. I'll post here if I can make it so the word can get out in time enough to provide security for the millions of my adoring fans who will besiege the building.

Plus I will need to be fitted for a new bulletproof vest since the old one has been shot up all to hell.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll post here if I can make it so the word can get out in time enough to provide security for the millions of my adoring fans who will besiege the building.
No worrries, the Cops cleaned up the drunks the last time.

Mongo5486

Reaction score
First name
Will
Country
llUnited States
I'm attempting to get the night off work on Friday the 17th. I'll post here if I can make it so the word can get out in time enough to provide security for the millions of my adoring fans who will besiege the building.

Plus I will need to be fitted for a new bulletproof vest since the old one has been shot up all to hell.
They make kevlar blankets now.