Off-board stacking

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
there are offboard hexes, just not mentioned in the setup section of the rules.
The only offboard hexes mentioned in ASLSK rules are for exit purposes only (i.e. the next to last sentence of 3.3.) However it is strongly implied by 3.3 that there are offboard hexes for setup and that stacking is the same as that for on-board units.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
How would you read A2.51 : "... Entrance of an offboard setup hex on the way to entering the mapboard always costs the standard Open Ground MF/MP rate per hex...", if there are no hexes offboard?
Try again.
Make sure you know what Forum you are in before being an ass.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Make sure you know what Forum you are in before being an ass.
Thanks for the insult, which you took eleven days to elaborate - not speaking of the totally useless aspect of that post.
I thought that you were playing full ASL, or at least that you had the rulebook handy, so I made the error to answer you from that p.o.v.
That said, the contribution of the full set of rules sheds light on ambiguities of the SK very condensed rules set.
I should have guessed that your necroposting a blunt statement - not even a question - in a thread five years after its last post was not a sincere question about the rules, but one of your usual rants against them.
I also dared to pull your chain, as I thought that you could suffer being slightly treated in the way you usually interact with other people: it seems that you love to insult and to provoke people, but cannot cope with any irony yourself.
Hee-haw.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Hey Robin, you are funny to change my avatar to your behavior.

Extremely mature for an old man and moderator that attacks the participants of this forum.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Right.
So if I play ASL. There is no such thing as full ASL other than to denigrate Starter Kit players.
It's starter kit and plays completely differently than ASL

Since you like ghosting all my posts you were too blinded by not bothering to read the forum you were in.
Lack of attention to detail is your strong point

Changing people's avatars to try to make up from you looking like the Avatar you changed it to, pretty much should be the catalyst to remove your rudeness from moderator duties. And approving of such behavior is just as vile.

And then you ask why no one participates.
You are blinded by your arrogance that you constantly accuse me of.
Grow up child and simply block my comments as I have done to other trolls present.

Maybe you should play more to become more familiar with etiquette. But then again, that would require you to read the RB.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Hey Robin, you are funny to change my avatar to your behavior.

Extremely mature for an old man and moderator that attacks the participants of this forum.
I did that.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Again if you have a problem with Necro posts, remove the old posts. Pretty simple... For most of us