OCS Burma. Allied Replacement Markers? Am I misunderstanding something?

Siinji

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I've finally setup my 2nd edition OCS Burma first time. Been moving this around in a ziplock bag with all counter sorted in bags.

Now that I've setup everyhing, I seem to be missing ALL the Replacement (PAX/EQ) counters for the allied units. I have the japanese replacement counters.

Is there a rule reason for this? Are they non-existent? Or have I lost my precious counters somewhere? I never loose counters, this would be the first time. And I've not even played this game before. But they could have fallen out of the bag or something.

PS. I have the 2nd edition which I bought from MMP without the box, in a ziplock bag.

EDIT: I see now in the Burma rules something, that I understand as this: The Allied replacements never enter the board, but are stationed on the Off Board Bases. So would this be a reason for them not being included? That they are immidiatly converted to "real" units, hence no need for counters? (Bear in mind, I have never played OCS before).

Last edited:

Siinji

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
SOLVED: Looking at the counter sheets in Boardgamegeek, I finally figured out, that my missing Allied counters, have been changed (v1. - v2.) from Green to deep Yellow color (not quite the japanese matte yellow. So I mistook them for japanese replacements, when they actually are generic replacement for both sides.)