Objective: Schmidt

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Afternoon Fellow Berserkers!
Hope everyone is healthy and safe. Now that my better half is out of the hospital and back home, I would enjoy a playthrough of Objective: Schmidt now that the maps and extensions are available. PBeM for right now. If interested, PM here.
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce

Stockpro11

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am glad to hear that your better half is home safe, I don't have that scenario and not sure i am ready for PBEM also I am somewhat a newbie (been 20 years since I last played) but I see your in Georgia so am I if you are ever up for a VASL game let me know, I also use discord

Last edited:

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope everyone is healthy and safe. Now that my better half is out of the hospital and back home, I would enjoy a playthrough of Objective: Schmidt now that the maps and extensions are available. PBeM for right now. If interested, PM here.
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
I'd love to play it with you, I just have to dig it out and read the rules. BTW are you familiar with Discord? https://discord.gg/3dguVK5

sambruzs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cheers
Glad to hear you wife is on the mend!

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
Hope she did not have Covid 19, friend of mine went thru hell for over a month, and the mother of my best friend has it, she lives in a retirement home.....not good

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good Morning
Thanks to all for the well wishes. My opponent dropped out on me. While waiting on his set up for the first scenario, he decided he wouldn't play unless we used the IIFT table after he had agreed to the IFT table. Silly reason to not play but that's ok .. to each his own. I am looking again for another ASL Fanatic to play through the Operation Schmidt scenarios. PBeM or VASL + Skype/Discord. PM here if interested.
Cheers!
Pierce

ColinJ

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good Morning
Thanks to all for the well wishes. My opponent dropped out on me. While waiting on his set up for the first scenario, he decided he wouldn't play unless we used the IIFT table after he had agreed to the IFT table. Silly reason to not play but that's ok .. to each his own. I am looking again for another ASL Fanatic to play through the Operation Schmidt scenarios. PBeM or VASL + Skype/Discord. PM here if interested.
Cheers!
Pierce
Did you try letting your opponent use the IIFT while you use the IFT?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I don't want to commit to a long series of games, I've previously sworn off PBEM, but I've been thinking about it the last couple days and I'd be willing to commit to one PBEM game as a trial if that interests you. I'm allergic to the IIFT so no worries there.

S

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't want to commit to a long series of games, I've previously sworn off PBEM, but I've been thinking about it the last couple days and I'd be willing to commit to one PBEM game as a trial if that interests you. I'm allergic to the IIFT so no worries there.

S
PM Sent