Objective:Schmidt Errata

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
2) Section 8 rockets. I am not sure why the 115mm rockets of the US '44B (from 8.) are treated as 82mm and 80+ columns in 8.41.
Since I have yet to do the Sticky Errata for this module, I always just check the 'normal' Errata PDF on the BFP site when prepping for a O:S scenario. Good thing I double-checked the "Sticky" PDF, because this correction never made it on to the 'normal' Errata PDF. Both show 'updated as of 6-4-18', but it is missing from the first tab's contents.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since I have yet to do the Sticky Errata for this module, I always just check the 'normal' Errata PDF on the BFP site when prepping for a O:S scenario. Good thing I double-checked the "Sticky" PDF, because this correction never made it on to the 'normal' Errata PDF. Both show 'updated as of 6-4-18', but it is missing from the first tab's contents.
It's in the normal errata as well. It's the first entry under the CG rules errata.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
@rreinesch
Rick we're playing the CG and a question came up about 5/8 MTR movement in the ReFit phase. The Gun Movement table gives a DRM for mortars, but CG11 gives an EXC for mortars making the DR to move during the ReFit phase, so we're kind of stumped. Thanks.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
@rreinesch
Rick we're playing the CG and a question came up about 5/8 MTR movement in the ReFit phase. The Gun Movement table gives a DRM for mortars, but CG11 gives an EXC for mortars making the DR to move during the ReFit phase, so we're kind of stumped. Thanks.
Ignore the EXC in CG11. I'll get an errata out on that one. Good catch. Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How many 5/8 counters are in OS? The armory on the Texas ASL website only shows 86 but the OS blurb on the back of the product says 88.