Objective Schmidt - available via LFT?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I have just noticed that over in the BFP-thread there is mentioning of 'Objective Schmidt' finally being released.

Will this product be available via LFT?
Is there an estimate - beyond 'Monday' - when very roughly it might be expected via LFT?

von Marwitz

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Sam told he would send it when available, so yes, it will be.

But since I am being deployed this Sunday for a few months, expect a bit of delay when ordering since there will probably be only 1 shipment per week.

Best,

X

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Good news. Whenever LFT is ready, you'll get an order from me. And I am patient with regard to delivery.

von Marwitz

Xavier658

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanks for the information, Xavier.
Sorry, I misunderstood what Sam had told me. We did receive another parcel with ITR 2, that was out opf stock.

Nevertheless, as far as I know, OS is still waiting for the countersheets to be printed.

Best,

X

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Sorry, I misunderstood what Sam had told me. We did receive another parcel with ITR 2, that was out opf stock.

Nevertheless, as far as I know, OS is still waiting for the countersheets to be printed.

Best,

X
Ah, that explains it. As it happens, I was checking the LFT Website for 'Operation Schmidt' just this afternoon, where it was not yet available. I have patience, though.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
My guess is that the good folks at LFT want some little time for themselves over the Christmass break, so they're not offering any new stuff right before...