[NSFW] Move Over Gymnastics

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I vote that ESPN should air this instead of most of the useless cra...stuff they put on their channel.

[video=youtube;5gGpAriVywY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGpAriVywY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hmm impressive clearly, but to be honest, a woman would impress me more by being great at doing housework.

What can I say, I like a clean home more. I like home cooking more. I like not having to do all that more. As it goes, my wife is great at giving me plenty in the bedroom, but I wish she was better in the rest of the house.

Pole dancing loses it's thrill for me almost instantly, didn't even watch the last half of the video, I got bored of looking.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pole Dance Championship? :crosseye:
I didn't even know they had a league! :p

They have golf & "Reality Cake Baking" on TV but not that, what kind of TV programing do we have in this country anyway? :(

And yes some of those moves were impressive, talk about body strength.

Hmm impressive clearly, but to be honest, a woman would impress me more by being great at doing housework.....
DUCK & Run for COVER!!!

Pole dancing loses it's thrill for me almost instantly, didn't even watch the last half of the video, I got bored of looking.
Thats because you're well... grumpy! :)