Novice Tacops Player

Sprocket62

Recruit
Reaction score
Hi, I've been playing the game for about a year now. So far, just solo. I manage to win against the AI but my tactics are a bit, uh, haphazard. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in sharing the autosaves from a game so I can see how it's really done. The AI isint very creative, not much to learn there.

P.S. I tried to upload my own replay of Gallagher 8 but at 660k it was to large. Anyone who would like them let me know. This replay was kind of a turkey shoot even though I didn't use arty or air support. I'll take steps to make sure future posts are more of a good gunfight!!

06\14\10 I gave OPFOR everything. Thermal sights, improved ATGM missles. It was a gunfight! I tried to shoot and scoot but couldn't scoot fast enough! I came out ahead but lost most of 1 tank and 1 mech infantry company.

Last edited:

dhuffjr

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've kinda been in a playing slump myself. Summer sure is busy. Gotta blast some digital commies soon :>)

Sprocket62

Recruit
Reaction score
The last Gallagher 8 replay was great, used the fire control options ( unit selection, dftrp, range ) to set up hunting preserves and kill zones. Works great. My M1's will never again give away their position by engaging infantry at 3000 meters. Replay files avialble. Moving on to Gebhard, Henson, and Mizokami.