Nothing to see here

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
when people start posting pictures of scantily clad women.
There used to be a very popular thread with just that.

Of course, it was all about ASL. It's title was "Chicks with Eratta" (sic!). It was meme-style with a picture of a scantily clad woman and the text being an erratum / 'Perry Sez'. It's intention was to help people learn errata (it sure must have been...).

Alas, with one of the major forum updates, all the pictures got lost or the thread might have been purged altogether.
There was an attempt to revive this popular thread though, and this revival still exists - see here. But it was not quite as good as the original one as you will see, so it became a dud.

As a result, we still have not memorized all errata as everyone will have grudgingly to agree to.

von Marwitz

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So, what was your question anyway ?
I just received my copy of Red Factories, was looking at the rules and noted 5.8 just said Martinofen, so I was wondering if my copy was an error as there should have been something besides the section title...then I noticed 5.81 and 5.82...duh.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I just received my copy of Red Factories, was looking at the rules and noted 5.8 just said Martinofen, so I was wondering if my copy was an error as there should have been something besides the section title...then I noticed 5.81 and 5.82...duh.
Now I have a question. Martinofen?🤔
If it's obvious my apologies. OMOOT.

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It has too do with the ovens in the red factories factory building No 4. They have extra TEM from indirect fire and increased sniper activity