Notes about the 'OPFOR Challenge II' tournament

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Not yet. Col Lunsford said he is looking at the problem, but I haven't heard anything back yet. In light of this, I am putting the tournament on temporary hold. We will begin as soon as this problem is solved, which should be soon. Be patient guys. :D

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Jim is still working on it. I will be out of town from Sat-Thus, so I will not have access to my primary PC. Hopefully, there will have been some progress by the time I return.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Folks, I booked a vaction back home to Germany for June 3 to June 21.

I know this comes a little unhandy with the timing of the tournament, I hope I won't cause too much disrution. I was so glad the stupid state department got me my passport back (don't ask...) that I just had to make good use of it for the sake of my own sanity.

I will be able to read email.

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Jim Lunsford has informed me that he has fixed the bug that was causing the problem. A new version of DA will be posted on the HPS website when he is done making his final checks.

WARNING ORDER: The tournament will commence once the new files are available. Stand by.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Redwolf said:
Folks, I booked a vaction back home to Germany for June 3 to June 21.

I know this comes a little unhandy with the timing of the tournament, I hope I won't cause too much disrution. I was so glad the stupid state department got me my passport back (don't ask...) that I just had to make good use of it for the sake of my own sanity.

I will be able to read email.
Say hello to the rolling hills around Stuttgart and the beautiful Black Forest. Think about us while you are slamming a brew at a "Seafest" in a little town celebrating a 5' x 9' pond that only appears after a good rain! (in other words, Germans don't need a reason to party, or they need one of very little substance!:D )

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
The DA update has still not been posted and I am almost out of time. As most of you know from my announcement, I am going to be out of contact for the next several weeks. I will have an opportunity to check in here one day next week, but after that I will not be able to.

Right now this is beyond my control as the DA patch is not yet available. It looks as if there is a good chance the tournament may be delayed until I get back. I wanted to have it started before I left, but events are conspiring against me. Stay tuned.