Northeast Pennsylvania

seblick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for opponents anywhere nearby for face to face. Very rusty but ready to get back on the horse. I have lots of ASL stuff, no opponents.
Anyone?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for opponents anywhere nearby for face to face. Very rusty but ready to get back on the horse. I have lots of ASL stuff, no opponents.
Anyone?
Where in NE Pa? I am in Mifflinburg, Pa.

seblick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am in Clarks Summit (Scranton area). Occasionally in Williamsport and its environs visiting family.

Jacob01

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, I live up the road in Susquehanna county. I never played before but wanted to for a long time. Willing to teach? I grew up playing panzer leader/blitz and I own MBT. I still do some sci fi gaming occasionally.

seblick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, I live up the road in Susquehanna county. I never played before but wanted to for a long time. Willing to teach? I grew up playing panzer leader/blitz and I own MBT. I still do some sci fi gaming occasionally.
Jacob,
Where in Susquehanna county?

Jacob01

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just outside of Nicholson. About a twenty minute drive from you. Would you like to meet up sometime? The Clarks Summit library?

seblick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That would work for me. Do you have a rulebook?
Email me @ seblick@yahoo.com with your phone # and we can try to arrange a meeting.