North Korea posts message to Trump

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
By rebuilding a launch site. Meanwhile, joint military operations are no more between South Korea and the USA. That's dealmaking!

In another thread, I wondered why republicans became such toadies for Trump. I can see now that they are just emulating Trump's toady behavior to dictators. Too bad Stalin isn't around for Trump; they would have been best strongman-toady combination in our history.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unlike you retard neocons, we conduct diplomacy and affect real change. George Bush II and the rest only understood diplomacy by bombing. Call it a defeat as a coping mechanism, but history will record the turning point as when President Trump and Chairman Kim normalized relations. North Korea will probably become an economic powerhouse in a few decades, ending a long period of suffering, partly exacerbated by us. We are finished being a clumsy bully. Good for the world - bad for you.

You sit on your high moral peak and cast judgement on any government that isn't open enough, but it's incredibly hypocritical when your candidate was a mass murderer. The current talks have been going on for more than a week. There is a reason that CNN has been trying to bury it with focus on the Cohen hearings, which backfired.

Oh yeah there has been a war between two nuclear powers for at least four days now. CNN and the rest of the old establishment media don't even pretend to be serious news agencies.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All the toadies want to be the US flag, not in the patriotic sense, but in the taking it from behind from a Russian agent sense.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In another thread, I wondered why republicans became such toadies for Trump.
Many of the GOP toadies I suspect, if you asked them in private, know that Trump is a joke and a fool, but they also know he draws a crowd. The toadies know that they're toast come 2020 unless they tow the Trump line and continue to lick his boots.

Last edited:

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The toadies know that they're toast come 2020 unless they tow the Trump line and continue to lick his boots
That's what makes them toadies. Really proves that the "tea party" movement was a pathetic group looking for power without ethical concerns.

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's what makes them toadies. Really proves that the "tea party" movement was a pathetic group looking for power without ethical concerns.
As soon as the tea party got to do what it wanted, it was pigs at the trough time. That is for sure.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol you are really out of touch if you think the Tea Party had anywhere near the resonance of the President's base during 2016. They were all old people who talked about taxes - a failing strategy.

And I'm not seeing any link or evidence so I'm putting this whole story down as fake and gay.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol you are really out of touch if you think the Tea Party had anywhere near the resonance of the President's base during 2016. They were all old people who talked about taxes - a failing strategy.

And I'm not seeing any link or evidence so I'm putting this whole story down as fake and gay.
Since elected to Congress, what has the Tea-baggers accomplished? A.: Nothing. They got to DC and have been cashing checks ever since.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"tea-baggers"

You are gay.

The cucks just got thrown out on their face. The old conservatism inc is dead.

Congress actually did vote to fund 1.8 Billion for the wall last year. What your side has done, baby killer, is to filibuster on a grand scale and to defy the will of the American people.

We have restored order to the Supreme Court and have set the precedent for a return to the rule of law and Constitutional authority. Once the Witch, Ginsburg, is dead, we will be done with activist judges forever.

We have eliminated temporary residence for more than 500,000 aliens from shithole countries (Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, and others).

More than 100,000 aliens with criminal records arrested.

Since you are churlish and look at politics as a team sport and not as statecraft, you can count this as a major loss: Obama's campaign promise was to shut down Gitmo. Our President signed into order that it will stay open.

We have brought the unemployment rate to a fifty year low (3.7 percent)

We are disengaging from failed overseas adventures and restoring our place as the mightiest country in the world, discarding neocon interventionism and endless, disastrous "Fourth Generation" war.

We have rebalanced trade deals so that the God Damned Germans have lifted their tariffs on our vehicles, and we have imposed them on raw materials from all across Europe as well as Canada.

These are things that Our movement and Our President has done, not the aging conservatives of ten years ago. You don't even know what year it is you senile old fool. You have never said anything of substance, now that I think about it. You're just another sniper in the back who runs when somebody strikes you down.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"tea-baggers"

You are gay.

The cucks just got thrown out on their face. The old conservatism inc is dead.

Congress actually did vote to fund 1.8 Billion for the wall last year. What your side has done, baby killer, is to filibuster on a grand scale and to defy the will of the American people.

We have restored order to the Supreme Court and have set the precedent for a return to the rule of law and Constitutional authority. Once the Witch, Ginsburg, is dead, we will be done with activist judges forever.

We have eliminated temporary residence for more than 500,000 aliens from shithole countries (Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, and others).

More than 100,000 aliens with criminal records arrested.

Since you are churlish and look at politics as a team sport and not as statecraft, you can count this as a major loss: Obama's campaign promise was to shut down Gitmo. Our President signed into order that it will stay open.

We have brought the unemployment rate to a fifty year low (3.7 percent)

We are disengaging from failed overseas adventures and restoring our place as the mightiest country in the world, discarding neocon interventionism and endless, disastrous "Fourth Generation" war.

We have rebalanced trade deals so that the God Damned Germans have lifted their tariffs on our vehicles, and we have imposed them on raw materials from all across Europe as well as Canada.

These are things that Our movement and Our President has done, not the aging conservatives of ten years ago. You don't even know what year it is you senile old fool. You have never said anything of substance, now that I think about it. You're just another sniper in the back who runs when somebody strikes you down.
Besides calling everyone names, little boi. Post what the tea-baggers have accomplished. You can't, Eric!

The reaon that you can't is because you were only about 10 years old when that movement was sprung.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah double down on how out of touch you are. A goofy tea partier would trip over himself to prove how not racist he is. Everyone who rejected that failed movement or who came to politics after just laughs at those slurs.

And I don't get this Eric meme. It makes about as much sense as using a dead political movement from five or six years ago.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Something tangible at last, imagine that. The current freeze on nuclear proliferation is still in effect. The final answer is still months and probably years away, which is how diplomacy works itself out. What is real is that the talks have continued and that they were unthinkable even two years ago. It's amazing to me that people hate Trump so much that they would rather the talks fail completely, and NK fail to reform at all. All of the talk about humanity seems really fake then, and I think it is. I never believe a liberal who says that zhe cares about the suffering of people in despotic regimes.