Nor'easter Pack II

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Having spent a career as an Army intelligence officer, there was never a shortage of "Hot Spots" to keep an eye on - fully concur with X. In the modern media environment, most "wars" won't make the evening news or newspaper front pages, or if they do, it isn't for more than a short mention. We owe a debt of gratitude to those who serve/served, and the understanding that, for those who saw combat, the only people who would really understand their experiences are their fellow brothers in arms. I'm not familiar with Tony Stein (my USMC historical knowledge is not as deep as my Army historical knowledge), but will look him up - is there a blurb on him included in the scenario pack?
Yes. Google gets you there too. USMC MOH winner.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Translation between warriors and non-warriors is, in my opinion, impossible.
Question... have you ever strangled a person with your own hands?
My statement... I wish I could forget.
How would anyone translate that on an emotional level?
This is the last that I will speak on this subject, too many memories.
Thank you for your answer, Steve. I apologize for maybe having stirred memories from the dark.

I think I gleaned that those who have been in actual combat can understand each other without the need to explain what cannot be explained to those that have not.

I am grateful that I have been spared the experience. And I, too, wish you could forget.

von Marwitz

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Paul;

Yes, a small blurb as well as the citation from President Truman. As well as another MOH recipient, a Sergeant of the 503 PIR, Ray E. Eubanks. Both of them, impressive....

Cheers,

X
X,
Okay, thanks. Both were paratroopers - can't argue with that.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Wars happen because old men don't fight them and young men are brash enough to the think they'll survive them. -- jim
VERY TRUE!
I never gave my own death a thought until I became a grandfather, and even then only because I was approaching that age.
And 5 heart attacks are hints!

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We used a US LMG, but with special characteristics.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received notification from Derek Ritter this shipped today! Looking froward to this.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I have this pack on its way to me- I would be also interested in the first one. Can this be purchased somehow somewhere?

Cheers,

Tuomo

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe that was sold by the NE group directly, as a downloadable PDF...not sure if it's currently available, might want to ask that on the 'main' page here.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have this pack on its way to me- I would be also interested in the first one. Can this be purchased somehow somewhere?

Cheers,

Tuomo
Hi Tuomo. It was a PDF, so hence never out of stock. 15.00 for 13 scenarios. No boards in that one. I will IM you the particulars. Thanks, Carl

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to the good folks at LFT. I woke up this morning to the mailman ringing my buzzer and was handed a nice A4 package. I had no idea what it might be because I was not expecting anything. I opened it up to discover it was a copy of the new Yankee ASL Nor'Easter Pack II, compliments of LFT.

WOW, this was exceptionally kind of you and I really do appreciate it. Many thanks :)