No Love from ROAR

bennerc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody know why Red Christmas and Spanish Fury are not registered on ROAR? I just tried to record four playings but the scenario packs aren't listed. :(

paulkenny

Reaction score
feel free to send the info to the webmanager, there is an easy way to do it on the site

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PM Dave Lamb, I think he usually requests to put the CH stuff up on ROAR.

Dave, come in Dave, Fire mission over.....

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Anybody know why Red Christmas and Spanish Fury are not registered on ROAR? I just tried to record four playings but the scenario packs aren't listed. :(
Someone sent me the information for Red Christmas late last Sunday. I generally go through the e-mail once a week sometime over the weekend. I entered Red Christmas this morning.

No one has sent in the information for Spanish Fury. If you have the information and want it entered, goto http://www.jrvdev.com/ROAR/Ver1/NewScen.asp and fill it in.

Thanks,
JR

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And everyone should know that anyone can submit scenarios to JR to put on ROAR...all you have to do is fill out the form accurately and send it off, doesn't take much work.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And everyone should know that anyone can submit scenarios to JR to put on ROAR...all you have to do is fill out the form accurately and send it off, doesn't take much work.
I know that but why should I do it when I can make Dave Lamb do it? :p