No LLMC in CC (A10.2 / A11.141) - also no LLMC in Melee?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Situation:
Melee. My guys kill his 9:1 while all this other untis have a morale lower than 9.
LLMC is NA for CC as per A10.2 / A11.141.

Question 1:
Is LLMC also NA for Melee situations?

Question 2:
If LLMC is applicable for Melee situations, when are the effects resolved:

a) Immediately before other attacks are made?
b) After yet unresoved attacks have been made?

Thanks for your help,
von Marwitz

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1) Yes, meaning no LLMC when a leader is killed via CC/Melee attack, including when the situation is Melee during the CCPh.
2) NA due to #1.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks Brian. That was my gut feeling.

Alas, it is not helpful at all for my glorious Russian liberators of Hitlerite Germany...

von Marwitz

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Don't you just hate it when you start doubting the obvious!:oops::rolleyes::mad::nod:
Actually, I am not sure of whether this is a vice or a virtue.

A number of times I have lost scenarios due to not questioning what seemed to be obvious. And a number of times I have been embarassed by questioning the obvious because it was, erm, obvious.

Many times I feel myself in the position with regard to the rules that I know that there is 'something' out there that applies to a particular situation of a game but that I can't recall the specifics. If there is to be any hope of gaining in the race of (re-)learning against forgetting, I guess I have to make sure.

von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, I am not sure of whether this is a vice or a virtue.

A number of times I have lost scenarios due to not questioning what seemed to be obvious. And a number of times I have been embarassed by questioning the obvious because it was, erm, obvious.

Many times I feel myself in the position with regard to the rules that I know that there is 'something' out there that applies to a particular situation of a game but that I can't recall the specifics. If there is to be any hope of gaining in the race of (re-)learning against forgetting, I guess I have to make sure.

von Marwitz
Well at my age that CRS disease is really starting to kick in and just trying to remember some very basic rules is a challenge sometimes.;)